[postgis-users] $libdir/postgis-2.1: No such file or directory

Steve sdcvass at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:17:38 PDT 2015

All,

Ive been beating this to death for too long and hope someone can steer me strait.

Freah install of Linux 6.6

Postgresql fresh install 9.3.9

On a closed network but I mined  (I think) all the rpm's I need for postgis.

Postgis install nicely but upon create extension, I get $libdir/postgis-2.1: No such file or directory

when running ./pg_config --pkglibdir, I see /var/lib/pgsql/9.3/lib.  postgis-2.1 is not there so I copy it there.  No matter what, I still get this error.

Any help for an old Oracle guy would be appreciated.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone