[postgis-users] [GENERAL] $foo $bar is BAD

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sun Apr 17 23:55:46 PDT 2016

I think people often spend too much time trying to find offensive meaning in things rather than doing useful things.

BTW if I happen to throw in a regression test (which I was planning to cause it was truly a bug)

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3530

Of the form

SELECT pprint_addy(addy), ST_AsText(ST_SnapToGrid(geomout,0.001)), rating

FROM geocode_intersection('Cumming St', 'Seaman Ave', 'NY');

Is someone going to pull me aside and read me the riot act?

Thanks,

Regina