[postgis-users] Borked PostGIS 2.2 Upgrade

Lee Hachadoorian Lee.Hachadoorian+L at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:03:04 PDT 2016

Paul,

Wow! "Uniquely terrible"!

I *do* have a compatible linux machine (nearly same setups on personal
laptop and at office, and I had not yet tried upgrading office
PostGIS), so I think I will use your last suggestion to copy the data
directory, fire up the cluster, and do a proper dump.

But I still have to get a working PostGIS back on my laptop. I will
read over your blog post and your subsequent email to see what I can
do.

Thanks for the detailed responses.

Best,
--Lee