[postgis-users] RES: Create a raster file of lightining density

Liglio liglio.pessoal at nexxa.com.br
Thu Dec 22 09:44:56 PST 2016

Hi,

I have these geometry tables  COUNTRY STATES (polygon), ROADS(line) and
LIGHTNING(point). I want to create a tiff map file of lightining density.

I choose a period of lightning and each pixel value is set with number of
lightinings. The roads are also displayed above all.

I read some articles how to create raster files, and my main concern is how
to make the raster table and set the pixel values with the number of
lightinings in a fast way.

Regards,

Liglio