[postgis-users] problem using st_colormap in a command string

Tumasgiu Rossini rossini.t at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:23:26 PST 2016

Hi,
this is not really a postgis question.
According to npgsql website, the best way to get answers
is to post questions on stackoverflow.net with the npgsql tag.

However, to answer your question, you can use the Environement.Newline
property
to create a string value containing line feeds.
Note that this property will output \r\n
or \n depending of the platform running your code (NT \ linux).
Note that the interpretation of the sequence will depend of your platform
too.

If you just want to lay an instruction over mutliple line,
you can add a _ at the end of each line (except the last one).