[postgis-users] PostGIS 2.2 Debian package based on Postgresql 9.5 for trusty ( ubuntu 14.04)

Pallavi Sontakke pallavi.sontakke at 2ndquadrant.com
Thu Feb 11 02:37:22 PST 2016

Hi All,

I was looking to install PostGIS 2.2  to work with Postgresql 9.5 on my
trusty system. As I did not find any available debian packages for trusty,
I was trying to build from PostGIS source. However, even after getting many
other binaries, could not get all modules of PostGIS working (especially
postgis_sfcgal and address_standardizer).

Could you please point me to trusty packages if available? Also, if not,
could you please let me know when would they be available?

Thanks,
Pallavi