[postgis-users] questions/issues when creating a topology

Lucas Ferreira Mation lucasmation at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 08:25:47 PST 2016

Tks Strk,
I think I got it.

Actually the correct sector_code - face pair is     '290390405000036' :
23157
So the correct code is:

UPDATE temp_geom_bahia2 SET tg_geom_dump_utm =
CreateTopoGeom('topo_bahia',3,1,'{{23157,3}}'::topology.topoelementarray)
WHERE cod_setor = '290390405000036'

I'll try to migrate all this knowledge to the wiki