[postgis-users] Build changes - please check particularly OSX and *BSD

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Jan 3 19:57:31 PST 2016

I made two build changes to PostGIS trunk (2.3) that I would either like to
backport to 2.2 or revert.

Unfortunately I don't suffer from either of these issues, so I was just
going based on reports and my guess of what needed changing and confirmed
the changes didn't break my local or the PostGIS bots.

Can people particularly those on OSX and BSD* please check these out as I
think those are the two groups most affected.

#3415 - fails to build on OS X because of --exclude-libs
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3415

#3390  Compilation under Alpine Linux 3.2 gives an error when compiling the
postgis and postgis_topology extension
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3390

Thanks,
Regina