[postgis-users] Error on a raster table restore

David Haynes haynesd2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:08:48 PST 2016

The problem is with pg_restore for raster tables not in the public schema
use this url for reference. https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2485#no1

This is a fix I have implemented that seems to work, I might have all of
the raster_constraint functions though...
SHOW search_path'

Alter the following functions to include the pg_catalog in the search path.
Alter Function _raster_constraint_nodata_values (raster) SET
Search_path="$user", pg_catalog,public;
Alter Function _raster_constraint_out_db (raster) SET Search_path="$user",
pg_catalog,public;
Alter Function _raster_constraint_pixel_types(raster) SET
Search_path="$user", pg_catalog,public;
Alter Function _overview_constraint(raster, integer, name, name, name)  SET
Search_path="$user", pg_catalog,public;

now try restore command