[postgis-users] PostGIS over distributed worksites

Burgholzer, Robert (DEQ) Robert.Burgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Mon Mar 7 04:27:41 PST 2016

As Roxanne noted, the solution may vary greatly depending on whether or not you want Read-Only or Read-Write.

One method I have used for read-only with QGis (and Arc*) is Mapserver providing WFS -- it may be that MapBox could also serve this?  AFAIR the Arc stations would check for updates, though conectivity would sometimes be finicky.

Just a little splash of random thoughts...