[postgis-users] Future of the 1.5x release branch?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu May 26 05:42:40 PDT 2016

The very fact that it has so few pending fixes is proof that it has
drifted out of maintenance over the last couple years. When checking
crashers, I no longer go back beyond 2.0. It could be brought back up
to speed by reviewing all the changes that have gone into 2.0 since
the release of 2.1 probably.

ATB,