[postgis-users] TIGER 2016 Setup Question

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Nov 23 12:31:39 PST 2016

Yap seems something went wrong with your load.

I get this:

rating |        lon        |       lat        | stno | street | styp |     city      | st |  zip

      0 | -122.406147398092 | 37.7853683917931 |  835 | Market | St   | San Francisco | CA | 94103

(1 row)

You might want to check the folder the script downloads to  and make sure it did download the addr/edges/featnames files.  I've had issues with the census site in that if you download enough states, their akmai lockout thing kicks in so then you are denied from their site for a couple of days.  Not sure if that is what you are running into.

Which OS are you on.  It's also possible I made a mistake somewhere in the script that is affecting your OS.

Thanks,

Regina