[postgis-users] Fwd: Reg: Get features in a bounding box

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:16:28 PST 2016

Hello,

 I have almost empty knowledge on postgis queries and trying to learn them.
I beg your pardon if its a very simple question.

  So here it is in my current project, as the subject says, I have a list
of bounding box cooridnates, MIN-X, MIN-Y, MAX-X MAX-Y with the same SRID
of the geom column. Now I want to query the list of features that are
enclosed in this bounding box. Awaiting for a reply, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Manikanta