[postgis-users] help with a query

Jonatan Malaver jon.malaver at shrewsburyma.gov
Tue Sep 13 07:16:49 PDT 2016

This is the query I have so far:
WITH RECURSIVE flow(gid, geom) AS (
    SELECT e.gid, e.geom FROM electric_line e WHERE e.gid = 3312
  UNION ALL
    SELECT n.gid, n.geom
    FROM electric_line n, flow f
    WHERE ST_DWithin(ST_EndPoint(f.geom),ST_StartPoint(n.geom),0.01)
  )
UPDATE electric_line SET geom = ST_Reverse(electric_line.geom) FROM flow
WHERE electric_line.gid = flow.gid;

Is it possible to add an If statement that would only update if the
EndPoint is not StartPoint of the next the line?