[postgis-users] st_clusterwithin on postgis 2

Paolo Importuni imppao at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:47:20 PDT 2016

Hi all,
I need to run a query on my postgres/postgis (9.3/2.0) that uses
ST_CLUSTERWITHIN function. This function is available since postgis 2.2.0
so I should do a soft upgrade on my ubuntu server.  Since we have a kind of
customer demo in  a few days and have no much time left, I am not willing
to change our setup right now, and I'd rather do it after that meeting.
The question is: is there a way to aggregate geometries like
ST_ClusterWIthin does? Anybody can provide any working examples?

Thanks and regards

Paolo I.