[postgis-users] PostGIS Raster - Loading MrSID format

Osahon Oduware osahon.gis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:36:14 PDT 2017

Hi James,

Thanks for your help. I have previously been able to convert the files from
MrSID format to other formats using GDAL, but my boss doesn't want to
consume extra storage space on the filesystem for another file format as
the initial data is stored as MrSID format and used by other GIS
applications.

I want to know *if there is a way to **load raster data in MrSID format
using the raster2pgsql tool*.