[postgis-users] ST_CreateOverview doesn't honor tilesize

Senshi tassilo.m at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 00:34:54 PDT 2017

Thanks, seems it's a long standing issue that sadly nobody has tackled yet.

It seems ST_CreateOverview has even more issues, such as occasionally
generating empty pixel rows/columns at tile edges.

I uploaded an example of this issue for better understanding:
http://imgur.com/a/izlZX

I really would have loved to use PostGIS as a low level  WMTS server, but
these issues are making it difficult :( .

best regards
Senshi