[postgis-users] Acessing M-Part of objects

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Sat Feb 11 04:39:43 PST 2017

Hello Walter

If you just want do examine the m-values you can dump the points with
st_dumppoints and use st_m on the result.

If you want to filter rendering based on effective area you have to do
that client side. I have thought about a function doing such filtering
in PostGIS, but haven't done it, and I don't think any other function
can do that.

regards

Nicklas Avén