[postgis-users] FW: [ANNOUNCE] PGConf US 2017 - Early Bird Tickets & PostgreSQL Conference Talk Schedule

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jan 5 11:38:09 PST 2017

FYI about next PGConf.

There will be a couple of talks on PostGIS and a lot on PostgreSQL goodness:

TomTom case study using PostGIS - http://www.pgconf.us/conferences/2017/program/proposals/272

Advanced Spatial Analytics with PL/R and PostGIS - http://www.pgconf.us/conferences/2017/program/proposals/247

Top 10 problems solved by PostGIS  - http://www.pgconf.us/conferences/2017/program/proposals/223

We'll also be giving a Getting stuff done with PostGIS Training - http://www.pgconf.us/conferences/2017/program/proposals/244