[postgis-users] How to use PostGIS without being a superuser

Christopher BROWN brown at reflexe.fr
Wed Jan 11 00:52:29 PST 2017

Hello,

Problem seems solved, mainly by reinstalling.  After that, just needed to
be PostgreSQL "superuser" to run CREATE EXTENSION, and after that, no other
permission problems with normal user (as long as superuser ran the CREATE
EXTENSION command with the search_path set to the target schema in the
target database).

--
Christopher