[postgis-users] Raster Table Name With Upper-Case Characters

Osahon Oduware osahon.gis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 03:21:02 PDT 2017

Hi All,

*I wanted to know if there is a way to specify a raster table name with
Upper-Case characters using the raster2pgsql tool*. I have tried enclosing
the table name in double-quotes, but the raster2pgsql tool seems to convert
it to Lower-Case characters.

Knowing how to do this would save me from the current challenge of renaming
the raster table after they have been created (see the link below):
Renaming Raster Table
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/postgis-users/Renaming$20Raster$20Table%7Csort:relevance/postgis-users/MKI7pvko6q0/Oqfqw9nUBAAJ>

I would be glad if someone could help me with this.