[postgis-users] Postgis version for v10

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jul 25 10:09:31 PDT 2017

Ahsan,

We are planning to release around the same time as PostgreSQL 10 comes out.  We are going to try a little before 10 so probably around mid – late September.

If we decide 2.4 is not ready by end August  (and it seems 10 will be released in Sept as planned), then we'll patch 2.3 to support 10.  We are going to try to avoid that though.

Thanks,

Regina