[postgis-users] Migrating part of database (At schema or table level) between two version of postgis.

Hemant Bist hemantbist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 12:24:41 PDT 2017

Thanks, I will give it a try.
All the new data schemas were created long after installation of postgis
so postgis cannot be installed there.
Most probably the postgis functions/objects are in public schema.
1) the posgtis was installed via create extension postgis ; -- no schema
was specified.
2) There is only one table with name  spatial_ref_sys and its in public
schema.

select table_schema from information_schema.tables where table_name
='spatial_ref_sys';
 table_schema
 public