[postgis-users] PostgreSQL VS EDB performance with PostGIS

Pradeep Kanth G pgundala at avineonindia.com
Wed Sep 20 20:50:53 PDT 2017

Hi,

Recently , I have moved my PostGIS Spatial data from PostgreSQL to
EDB(Enterprise DB) .After moving into EDB there is no much difference
between Open Source PostgreSQL performance wise.

So kindly suggested to us ,how to improve the EDB performance with PostGIS.

Regards

Pradeep Kanth

Disclaimer | The information contained in this electronic message (including any attachments) is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your machine. Any action including review, retransmission, dissemination of this email or the attachments present along with the email by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.