[postgis-users] no non-null/empty features, unable to compute statistics when running ANALYSE

Nathan Woodrow woodrow.nathan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:39:58 PDT 2018

 Hey,

When I run  ANALYSE on some of our tables we seem to be getting the
following:

[2018-08-01 09:20:31] [00000] no non-null/empty features, unable to
compute statistics
[2018-08-01 09:20:31] [00000] no non-null/empty features, unable to
compute statistics

I found an older ticket that was meant to be fixed related to 3D data and
large values on the z and m, but from what I can see we don't have any of
that in our database.  Dumping the WKT doesn't return any POINTZ or
anything like that.

Any hints on how to debug this one.  I'm going to check other tables we
have but so far 2 are showing it happen and it seems to make the stats not
update correctly and given the table is going to be quite large I would
like to make sure they stay updated if possible.

Regards,
Nathan