[postgis-users] Clarification ST_AsMVTGEOM on Multipoint Geometry

David Krett dbkrett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:06:40 PDT 2018

Hopefully someone can point me in the direction,

I am currently using Postgresql 10 with the latest stable version of postgis and serving Tiles from a table in my DB. The geometry column is comprised of Multipoint Features, and not withstanding rows contain multiple points  only 1 point is being plotted on the Vector Tiles generated for each geographic area. Tried finding documentation re this but really couldnt find much.. So could a fellow user confirm whether there are any restrictions working with multipoint geometries are whether I am encountering a bug.

Many Thanks,

David Krett