[postgis-users] Build direction in a network, only from a starting point

aborruso aborruso at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:23:14 PDT 2018

Hi,
I have a simple network like the one on the left side of the image below.
The line directions of the left side are the ones I used to draw the lines.

Is there in postgis a function (or an extension) that starting from a
network, and choosing a starting point (in the image the red one), is able
to assign/calculate the "right" direction of the network (the one I have on
the right)?
I want to "correct" the directions highlighted in green on the right.

Thank you

<http://postgis.17.x6.nabble.com/file/t378582/7xhDhLj.png>

--
Sent from: http://postgis.17.x6.nabble.com/PostGIS-User-f3516033.html