[postgis-users] Is there a MapInfo to PostGIS/PostgreSQL loader?

Jeff Norville jeff at jnorville.com
Fri Aug 30 02:55:27 PDT 2019

Hi Shao,

I generally use QGIS to visualize postgis / postgresql loads - but mostly
because it's free. But if you're using MapInfo it seems the EasyLoader may
be the way forward - there are some posts about this over on
gis.stackexchange.com, including this guide:
https://www.slideshare.net/peterhorsbollmoller/mapinfo-professional-120-and-sql-server-2008

Best,
Jeff