[postgis-users] Problems with installing postgis in windows

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Feb 28 05:28:21 PST 2019

I'm thinking about how many people get bitten by this.

Would it help if I put –edb or something like that in the installer name?

The binaries should work fine with BigSQL though aside from the paths, but I
figured most people using BigSQL would be using the BigSQL postgis binaries
so no need to create a batch script for it or anything aside from a cursory
explanation.

Thanks,

Regina