[postgis-users] load (custom) EPSG into QGIS from PostGIS

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 04:08:12 PST 2019

You might consider using a bit of python coding (Disclaimer: Never tried
it myself) :

The QGIS python bindings  - in module "core", class
"QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem" - has a function: "SaveAsUserCRS" , which
accepts a proj4 string and returns a CRS id

--

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen