[postgis-users] Linestrings and MultiLiestrings to Linestrings

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 20:36:43 PDT 2019

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/49950/converting-mulitlinestring-to-linestring-in-postgresql-with-postgis/49994

If you simply want to have a single type in your table it's much easier
to convert the linestrings to mutilinestrings using this command like this

|ALTERTABLEmy_table ALTERCOLUMNgeom TYPE
geometry(MultiLineString,4326)USINGST_Multi(geom);|

(You'll have change the above command regarding table- and column names
and crs id)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen