[postgis-users] Fwd: Ticket: Error saving properties

Schofield Elen elen.schofield at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 02:27:11 PDT 2019

Dear Postgis Team,

I am new to your forum and I would like to post a problem I
encountered yesterday on Postgis:

I have downloaded PostgreSQL on my Mac (version 10.12.6) and I it is
impossible for me to create the Postgis Extension, I get this error message:

Error saving properties

ERROR: could not load library "/Library/PostgreSQL/9.6/lib/postgresql/
rtpostgis-2.3.so": dlopen(/Library/PostgreSQL/9.6/lib/postgresql/
rtpostgis-2.3.so, 10): Library not loaded:
@loader_path/../../lib/libssl.1.0.0.dylib
Referenced from: /Library/PostgreSQL/9.6/lib/postgresql/libgdal.20.dylib
Reason: image not found

I have downloaded other Postgis version, but I encounter always the same
error message.

Do you think you could post this message on the forum so users could help
me?

Thank you,

Elen Schofield