[postgis-users] Refresh materialized view only when it's necessary

Guillaume ARNAUD guillaume.arnaud at ledepartement82.fr
Thu Apr 2 06:19:12 PDT 2020

Hi again,

i see
(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29437650/how-can-i-ensure-that-a-materialized-view-is-always-up-to-date)
i can do it with an external program pgsidekick which catch notify :
https://github.com/wttw/pgsidekick .

It's the first time i try to install a program and when i wrote make ,
the program don't find pg_config and libpq-fe.h :

I try with no attributes, with -I /usr/pgsql-9.5/include/ and with -I
/usr/pgsql-9.5/ . none of them works.

pg_config is in /usr/pgsql-9.5/bin

libpq-fe.h is in /usr/pgsql-9.5/include

Thanks for your help

Logo CD82 <http://www.ledepartement.fr> 	Guillaume ARNAUD
Technicien SIG
Cellule SIGD
Direction des systèmes informatiques et de télécommunication
Pôle coordination et ressources
Tél : 05 63 91 82 37
guillaume.arnaud at ledepartement82.fr