[postgis-users] FOSS4G 2020 Early Paper Deadline is Feb 4!

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Jan 28 10:52:28 PST 2020

Further to this:

Do not fall prey to the notion that somehow what you know or have
learned about PostGIS is "not interesting" or "not advanced" enough.
The FOSS4G audience is full of people at every stage of the learning
journey of open source geospatial, and there is an audience for every
topic.

Sharing your learning journey, even the journey to just try open
source software in the first place, is helpful for others in mapping
out their journeys.

I hope to see lots and lots of PostGIS-themed submissions by the 4th :)

Thanks,