[postgis-users] Postgis extension

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jun 30 17:08:36 PDT 2020

Have you asked Alteryx about that.  The psqlodbc driver has no knowledge of
geometry_columns so I don't think this is an ODBC issue.  It would be
something in there use in their queries causing the failure.

Like for example if they are using GDAL (which underneath does use PSQLODBC)
it looks for geometry_columns table, but you can turn this off with an
environment variable.

https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/pg.html#vector-pg

In GDAL  LIST_ALL_TABLES=YES

A lot of third-party tools do use GDAL for spatial support so could be that.

But I wouldn't have a clue where you'd set that in their use if that were
the case.