[postgis-users] query a certain row from a table.

john polo jpolo at mail.usf.edu
Fri Mar 20 21:35:21 PDT 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to export a table of points to a shapefile. The table has
over 8,000,000 rows. I'm using PostGIS 3.0 and PostGIS Shapefile
Import/Export Manager on Windows 10. When I try to run the export, I
keep getting this error:

Error: record 3329432 could not be created

I'm not sure how to handle this. My first impulse is find the offending
row, but I don't know the SQL for such a query. Is there something I
need to write in a WHERE clause or a different clause to get a specific row?

--
Enlightenment is ego's ultimate disappointment.
-Chogyam Trungpa