[postgis-users] ERROR: distance returned negative!

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Fri May 1 13:38:38 PDT 2020

There is a hint on what's happening. Someone pressed Ctrl+C, so the rest of
the message is just whatever debug messages there are on the way out of the
function that processed the Ctrl+C.

NOTICE:  liblwgeom code interrupted

It also happens some times that Ctrl+C interrupt flag does not get reset,
so you get this message in the next query after you cancelled one before. A
reproducer scenario on that would be valuable.

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 11:27 PM Christophe Pettus <xof at thebuild.com> wrote:

> > On May 1, 2020, at 13:26, Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca> wrote:
> >
> > Honestly, this is very rare, as in I haven't seen it before...
>
> Exciting!  OK, off I go to get a reproducer.  Thank you!
>
> --
> -- Christophe Pettus
>    xof at thebuild.com

Darafei Praliaskouski