[postgis-users] Interpolating address points for Crescent Close

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Fri May 15 09:37:06 PDT 2020

You don't. Garbage in, garbage out.

Finding the closest address will work best for now.

Find the dataset that has at least house numbers at all the corners and
street starts and ends, if you're operating in US-like culture. If you're
operating in a culture where houses are numbered by construction time, find
the dataset with all houses and disable interpolation.

It is a common situation here in Minsk to have the addresses shifted on the
left and right side of street. Also, curved streets usually signal that a
single street can be branching and numbering start and end on a branch can
not be guessed.

пт, 15 мая 2020, 19:29 карыстальнік Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong at gmail.com>
напісаў: