[postgis-users] Problem raster2pgsql on Centos 8 - postgres 12 / postgis 2.5

Lars Aksel Opsahl Lars.Opsahl at nibio.no
Thu Nov 5 02:18:48 PST 2020

>From: postgis-users <postgis-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Jorge Gustavo Rocha <jgr at di.uminho.pt>Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 10:44 AMTo: postgis-users at lists.osgeo.org <postgis-users at lists.osgeo.org>Subject: Re: [postgis-users] Problem raster2pgsql on Centos 8 - postgres 12 / postgis 2.5
>
>Hi Lars,
>
>I would start by removing the old libproj.so.15. You still have an old
>PROJ lib around.

Hi

I tested this now and then we get this error

"create extension pg_stat_statements; create extension postgis; create extension postgis_topology; create extension postgis_raster ;"
ERROR:  could not load library "/usr/pgsql-12/lib/postgis_raster-3.so": libproj.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Thanks

Lars