[postgis-users] shp import through GDAL fails

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Tue Oct 13 06:55:15 PDT 2020

Hello,

Let's start with first things:
 - is postgis installed into the same database where you are unpacking dump
to? common issue is installing to "postgres" database and then expecting to
have it in "gis" or "$yourapp" one.
 - can you share a full reproducer scenario? there are two in the ticket
where there is no issue. can you retell step-by-step what you are doing to
get an error?