[postgis-users] Does ArcGIS 2.7 Pro work with PostgreSQL 13 / PostGIS 3.1

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed May 26 07:30:07 PDT 2021

Brian,

Also, forgot this little tidbit that we (I?) discovered a while back, don’t even know if it’s a limitation anymore, but ESRI won’t allow much of anything edit-wise against the default database name (postgres) stating that it thinks this is a System database.   Have you tried using a different database name, something other than “postgres” for connecting, and  to edit?  I didn’t pursue things after discovering this other than trying to set up a database alias to postgres, but this didn’t work the way I was expecting it to.   It seems like a silly limit though, since we’ve been using the postgres database for our data for over a decade?? With no problems.

Anyway, some food for thought.

Bobb