[postgis-users] [postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Keep or drop Flatgeobuf in PostGIS 3.2.0

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Nov 24 12:51:32 PST 2021

FWIW it’s already in GDAL since 3.1 and yah GDAL is a better home since it doesn’t have the  1GB PostgreSQL limitation

https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/flatgeobuf.html

Also here are OpenLayers and Leaflet examples for those not familiar with the format

OpenLayers: https://flatgeobuf.org/examples/openlayers/

Leaflet: https://flatgeobuf.org/examples/leaflet/

Thanks,

Regina