[postgis-users] Experiences with the new faster GiST building in PostGIS 3.2 and PostgreSQL 14?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sun Nov 28 16:53:28 PST 2021

Many thanks to you Giuseppe for suggesting the idea and taking on the job of being a GSOC mentor.  Wouldn’t have been possible without your initiative.

For those who are interested in the underlying details, Han gave a presentation of his work at FOSS4G 2021.

You can view it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjgghz_EzWQ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjgghz_EzWQ&t=698s> &t=698s

Thanks,

Regina