[postgis-users] snapping a table to itself

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 08:31:49 PDT 2021

Thanks for the suggestions. I was starting down the path you suggest of
creating nodes from the polygons and the ST_ConstranedDelaunayTriangles()
but I decided to post my question here first in case I was missing some
existing PostGIS goodness.

I couldn't get pprepair to build on Ubuntu 20.04. Possibly too new of a
cgal version:
  717 |   void remove_constraint(Constraint_id cid)
/usr/include/CGAL/Constrained_triangulation_plus_2.h:717:8: note:
candidate expects 1 argument, 2 provided

Thanks,
Rich