[postgis-users] Enhancing visualisation in PgAdmin

Marco Boeringa marco at boeringa.demon.nl
Fri Jan 7 09:10:24 PST 2022

pgAdmin is not supposed to a be a full fledged GIS, it is an
administrative tool to manage your (spatial) databases, that just
happens to have some very rudimentary spatial visualization capability.
If you need GIS type symbolization and labelling functionality, install
QGIS, it has everything you can desire in that respect.

Marco