[postgis-users] Enabling output GDAL Driver

Saulteau Don sault.don at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 09:20:23 PDT 2022

Maybe see if the correct environment variable also need to be set?

POSTGIS_GDAL_ENABLED_DRIVERS
Specifies a list of GDAL drivers to enable (rather than skip) By default
all drivers are disabled. Example value: “GTiff PNG JPEG”

POSTGIS_ENABLE_OUTDB_RASTERS
Enables read support for out-db raster bands if set to 1. By default out-db
raster bands reading is disabled.

That's taken from the security notes at
https://postgis.net/2014/05/19/postgis-2.0.6_and_2.1.3/

saultdon