[postgis-users] Proj Pipeline issues in PostGIS

Arun Srinivasa Thatham Srinivasa_Thatham_Arun at cat.com
Mon Mar 28 02:38:20 PDT 2022

Hi Team,

In continuation to this stackoverflow question. Proj4 pipeline support is available in PostGIS (PostgreSQL 11.9 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc (GCC) 7.4.0, 64-bit, POSTGIS="2.5.2).
We are able to successfully execute the ST_Transform with the Proj pipeline. We tried to save the proj4 pipeline in spatial_ref_sys table and use it in a raster query with SRID. Unfortunately it is not working.

What are the alternatives here?. The stackoverflow question is as follows.

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/426042/proj-pipeline-support-in-postgis/426301?noredirect=1#comment695884_426301

Thanks,
Arun.S

Caterpillar: Confidential Green