[postgis-users] Recursive query - ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 1073741824

Shaozhong SHI shishaozhong at gmail.com
Sun May 8 13:09:58 PDT 2022

Hi, Imre,

There is a possibility that the Walk the Network (Network Walking in
PostGIS · Paul Ramsey (cleverelephant.ca)
<http://blog.cleverelephant.ca/2010/07/network-walking-in-postgis.html?m=1&msclkid=5cf8409ecf0a11ecbbe2896397a25c2b>)
 encountered more than 2 answers/outputs.

It may get confused and cannot finish.

Can we build something in the script to report these and should there be an
exception, allow it to complete the task?

Regards,

David