[postgis-users] can't import a shapefile with different SRID in a geometry column

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue May 17 14:11:59 PDT 2022

1) Are you sure QGIS is not setting the SRID to 2154 for some reason

2) Are you sure your QGIS load is not erroring out for some reason, e.g. you file is not multipolygon but instead POINT or POLYGON.

3) Also to allow mixed geometry SRID, you don’t need to pass in the srid.

This is slightly shorter and clearer in purpose:

alter table activite.prescription
alter column geom type geometry(MULTIPOLYGON);