[postgis-users] Best Practice Guide on User Acceptance Testing

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Oct 3 09:41:06 PDT 2022

David,

No there isn’t and I don’t think we can ever provide such a document.  I think it would depend more on your type of application than the fact you are using PostGIS.

e.g. a public facing project with lots of users would require more UAT than say an application used by 10 users on a casual basis.

So it really depends on the criticality of the application more than PostGIS.

Hope that helps,

Regina